Plexstar WDM105 is 5 channel CWDM multiplexer and de-multiplexer in a single box. Each channel can carry up to 4G protocol independent traffic. It is mainly used to increase fiber capacity from a single fiber to 5 virtual fibers. WDM105 comes in three different models. One is an active device and provides 1+1 Multiplex Service Protection (MSP) between two points. Other two are passive devices and operates over two fibers or a single bi-directional fiber.
- Supports up to 5 lambdas
- P2P maximum capacity: 20G
- P2P Automatic Protection Switching (APS): Available: 1+1 MSP
- Distance up to 120km
- Available transponder types: 15 km, 20 km, 40 km, 60 km, 80 km, 120 km
- 1.25G for Gigabit Ethernet transport
- 1.25G to 4G for POS transport
- 155M for STM1
- 622M for STM4
- 2.5G for STM16
- 4G for Fiber Channel
- Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, ZTE, Plexstar and so on
- WDM105: 5 channels
- DWDM105P - 5 channels, MSP protected (1+1)
- WDM105B-E & WDM105-W: Bidirectional transmission over a single fiber
WDM105 Front View
- Input power: 110/220V AC or -48 DC.
- Power consumption: 8 Watts.
- Dual power input.
- Size: 19" X 11" X 1.75" (1U).
- Weight: 7.5 pounds.
- Compact 1U chassis.
- Operating temperature 0ºC to 70ºC.
- Can operate on room temperature. No extra cooling required.
- No cross talks between lambdas.