Plexstar 10G Repeater (Transponder/O-E-O Converters)
Plexstar repeaters are optical-electrical-optical (O-E-O) media converter/ transponders for extending the optical fiber distance between two locations that support the "Three R's" for Retiming, Regenerating and Reshaping of the optical signal. In some applications O-E-Os are also used for wavelength conversion from proprietary CWDM/DWDM wavelength to a generic wavelength for example 1310nm/1550nm.
- POEOCH8: 1U 2-slot repeater chassis for 8 x SFP+ card.
- POEOCH17: 2U 16-slot repeater chassis with management 2 port cards.
- POEO10G3R2S: 10G Repeater/Transponder (2 x SFP+).
- POEO10G3R8S: 10G Repeater/Transponder (8 x SFP+).
- POEO10G3R2X: 10G Repeater/Transponder (2 x XFP).
- POEO10G3R2SX: 10G Repeater/Transponder (SFP+ and XFP).
- 3R repeater (Retime, Regenerate, and Reshape).
- Support ITUT prescribed DWDM/CWDM wavelength (1270nm-1610nm).
- Protocol and optical transmission rate agnostic.
- Modular filter and fan unit that is in-service replaceable.
- Transponders are hot pluggable.
- AC/DC Redundant and modular power supplies.
- Less than 5W per repeater/transponder.
- 2RU chassis with 17 slots.
- Card: Height 8.5 mm (0.33 inches), Width 13.4 mm (0.53 inches), Depth 56.5 mm (2.22 inches).
- 10G Ethernet Interface
- STM64 Optical Interface
- OC192 Optical Interface
- SONET, SDH, OTN, FC Optical Interface
- Digital video
- Multimode fiber to single-mode fiber converter
- Dual fiber to single bidirectional fiber communication
- Converts CWDM/DWDM wavelength to a common wavelength
- Network Management function Web, SNMP