LTE200 is an integrated LTE and 4G multi-platform base station.
A subscribers can enjoy bandwidth intensive applications while on the move – whether in a car or on a train. This works due to the network support for handoffs and roaming. It maintains a connection while the user moves across cell borders, essentially handing off the service from one base station to the next. LTE200 operates in the 700, 800 MHz, 1.4, 1.8, 2.3-2.7, 3.3-3.8, and 5.15-6.425 GHz bands. LTE200 has variants with two transmitters and four receivers as well as variants with four transmitters and four receivers. LTE200 has TDD and FDD variants.
- Quad Port and Dual Slant antennas 65 and 90 degree sector antennas
- Omni antennas
- Antennas with Manual Electric Tilt (MET)
- LTE200: 2Tx4Rx 52.7 x 34. 7 x 17.0 cm / 20.7 x 13.7 x 6.7 in.
- LTE400: 4Tx4Rx 60 x 40 x 20 cm / 23.6 x 15.7 x 7.9 in.
- 17 kg / 37.5 lb
Power Consumption (Typical):
- 200 Watts
Operating Temperature Range:
- -40°C to 55°C / -40°F to 131°F
- Advanced Antenna Technology: 2x2 MIMO, SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO
- System Features: Inter-RAT Mobility, RAN Sharing, Automatic Neighbor Relation (ANR), Inter-cell Interference Coordination.
- Legacy 4G (WIMAX)
- MIMO Matrix A and B
- Dual MAC/PHY
- Four (4) receivers
- IP and Ethernet CS (including VLAN tagging/untagging)
- VoiceMAXe support
- Fractional Frequency Reuse (FFR)
- Standalone mode
- Profile C (working with ASN GW)