SFPs (Small Form-factor Pluggable) are compact optical transceiver modules used in communications over fiber optic cables and are designed to support SONET/SDH, Gigabit/Fast Ethernet, and Fiber Channel communication standards. Plexstar manufactures and supplies a wide range of SFP transceiver modules that work with Plexstar and other products alike. In addition, Plexstar also manufactures compatible SFP transceivers which can be alternative to those branded by Cisco, HP, and Juniper etc.
All SFPs are available for 20, 40, 80, and 120 km fiber length and data rate up to 2.5G.
- PLX-1306-15-D, PLX-1324-15-D, BLSFP-2.5G.
- Data-rate up to 2.5Gbps.
- Wavelength: 1310, 1550 nm in SMF.
- Temperature Range: Commercial, Extended, Industrial.
- Distance: 20, 40, 60, 80, 120 km.
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions.
- Hot-swappable and protocol-independent.
- Duplex LC connector Interface.
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant.
- Compliant with SFP MSA.
- Compliant with SFF-8472.
- Single 3.3V power supply.
- Height 8.5 mm (0.33 inches)
- Width 13.4 mm (0.53 inches)
- Depth 56.5 mm (2.22 inches)
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- STM1/STM4/STM16 Optical Interface
- OC3/OC12/OC48 Optical Interface
- FC Optical Interface