Plexstar CWDM SFP
CWDM SFPs (Small Form-factor Pluggable) are compact optical transceiver modules used in communications over fiber optic cables and are designed to support SONET/SDH, Gigabit/Fast Ethernet, and Fiber Channel communications standards over Plexstar WDM products. Plexstar also manufactures compatible SFP transceivers which can be alternatives to those branded by Cisco, HP, and Juniper etc.
All SFPs are available for 20, 40, 80, and 120 km fiber length and data rate up to 2.5G.
Made for WDM105, WDM105P, WDM109, and WDM109P products
- PLEX-SC3-01-40A, PLEX-SC3-02-40A, PLEX-SC3-03-40A, PLEX-SC3-04-40A
- PLEX-SC3-05-40A, PLEX-SC3-06-40A, PLEX-SC3-07-40A, PLEX-SC3-08-40A
Made for WDM105B-E, WDM105B-W, WDM109B-E, and WDM109B-W products
- PLEX-1270TX-2.5-040E, PLEX-1290TX-2.5-040E, PLEX-1310TX-2.5-040E
- PLEX-1330TX-2.5-040E, PLEX-1350TX-2.5-040E, PLEX-1370TX-2.5-040E
- PLEX-1390TX-2.5-040E, PLEX-1410TX-2.5-040E, PLEX-1430TX-2.5-040E
- PLEX-1450TX-2.5-040W, PLEX-1470TX-2.5-040W, PLEX-1490TX-2.5-040W
- PLEX-1510TX-2.5-040W, PLEX-1530TX-2.5-040W, PLEX-1550TX-2.5-040W
- PLEX-1570TX-2.5-040W, PLEX-1590TX-2.5-040W, PLEX-1610TX-2.5-040W
- Data-rate up to 2.5Gbps.
- Wavelength: Various.
- Temperature Range: Commercial, Extended, Industrial.
- Distance: 20, 40, 60, 80, 120 km.
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions.
- Hot-swappable and protocol-independent.
- Duplex LC connector Interface.
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant.
- Compliant with SFP MSA.
- Compliant with SFF-8472.
- Single 3.3V power supply.
- Height 8.5 mm (0.33 inches)
- Width 13.4 mm (0.53 inches)
- Depth 56.5 mm (2.22 inches)
Made for the following Plexstar WDM products:
- WDM105, WDM105P, WDM105B-E, WDM105B-W,
- WDM109, and WDM109P, WDM109B-E, and WDM109B-W,
Protocols and Bitrate:
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- STM1/STM4/STM16 Optical Interface
- OC3/OC12/OC48 Optical Interface
- FC Optical Interface