Plexstar PAMP-BA-16/10 and PAMP-BA-16/12 are low profile ultra-light optical booster amplifiers those amplify aggregated optic input power at the transmission side of the link to reach distance. These EDFAs are designed with dual-stage pump laser and internal Gain Flattening Filter (GFF) to compensate the Erbium fiber gain variation. These are typically used as an intermediate point in the network to increase DWDM channel power levels.
- Input Power: -5~+10 dBm Low Noise Figure: Typical 4.5dBm High Flatness.
- Highly precise AGC and ATC circuits.
- Adjustable gain via network management.
- RoHS compliant.
PAMP-BA Front View
- Maximum output power: 16dBm.
- Optical power gain: 10dB/12dB.
- Amplifies entire C-Band 1528nm ~ 1561nm of all 40 lambdas of 10G traffic at repeating stations with 100GHz channel spacing.
- Input power: 110/220V AC or -48V DC.
- Power consumption: 18 Watts.
- Dual power input.
- Size: 19" X 11" X 1.75" (1U).
- Weight: 5 pounds.