The Plexstar OTN6400 is a very high capacity multi-service fabric-based platform capable of centralized switching of any combination of SONET/SDH, OTN, or packet traffic in a compact 1U chassis. The OTN6400 supports up to 16 SFP client ports where any port can be configured to transport a variety of clients, including OC-3/12/48, STM-1/4/16, OTU1, FE, GE, ESCON, FICON, FC-12/25/50/100/200/400, or any bit transparent client. The OTN6400 will also simultaneously support two high-speed client ports, where either port can independently be configured for OC-192, STM-64, 10GE LAN, 10GE WAN, 8G FC, 10G FC.
OTN6400 Front View
- Two OC-192 or STM-64 via XFP optics.
- Sixteen OC-3/12/48 or STM-1/4/16 via SFP optics.
- Eight 2.5G ESSI interfaces.
- Power 110/220V AC and -48V DC.
- Operating temperature 0ºC to 70ºC.
- RoHS compliant.
- OC12-28T-8F/G for North America.
- OR STM4-21E-8F/G for Asia, Europe and other regions.
- Input power: 110/220V AC or -48V DC.
- Power consumption: 32 Watts (Estimated).
- Size: 19" X 11" X 1.75" (1U).
- Weight: 7.5 pounds.