Plexstar PAMP-RA10 and PAMP-RA12 are low profile, ultra-light high power amplifiers. The transmission fiber is used as a gain medium to amplify optical signals instead of Erbium doped fiber as used in the EDFA amplifiers. These are designed to work with our EDFA amplifiers.
- Input Power: -5~+10 dBm Low Noise Figure: Typical 4.5dBm High Flatness.
- Highly precise AGC and ATC circuits.
- Adjustable gain via network management.
- Network management.
- RoHS compliant.
PAMP-RA Front View
- Maximum output power: 12dBm, 16dBm.
- Optical power gain: 19dB, 21dB, 23dB, 25dB, 26dB, 27dB, 28dB.
- Amplification of optical power, gain up to 30dBm.
- Amplifies entire C-Band 1528nm ~ 1561nm of all 40 lambdas of 10G traffic at repeating stations with 100GHz channel spacing.
- Input power: 110/220V AC or -48V DC.
- Power consumption: 18 watts.
- Dual power input.
- Size: 19" X 11" X 1.75" (1U).
- Weight: 5 pounds.