Plexstar PAMP-PA-9/20, PAMP-PA-12/23, and PAMP-PA-12/24 are high-gain modules for pre-amplifying low input level signals that operate at the receiving end of an optical link. These are designed for optical amplification to compensate for losses in a de-multiplexer located near the optical receiver.
- Low Noise Figure: Typical 4.5dBm high flatness.
- Highly precise AGC and ATC circuits.
- Adjustable gain via network management.
- RoHS compliant.
PAMP-PA Front View
- Maximum output power: 9dBm, 12dBm.
- Optical power gain: 20dB, 23dB, 24dB.
- Amplifies entire C-Band 1528nm ~ 1561nm of all 40 lambdas of 10G traffic at repeating stations with 100GHz channel spacing.
- Input power: 110/220V AC or -48V DC.
- Power consumption: 18 Watts.
- Dual power input.
- Size: 19" X 11" X 1.75" (1U).
- Weight: 5 pounds.