Plexstar WDM109P is an active WDM device. It can provide up to 36G bandwidth capacity for point-to-point (P2P) connectivity. The device is ideally suited for converting a single fiber into 9 virtual fibers. It also provides 1+1 Multiplex Service Protection (MSP) between two points. It is easy to deploy and operate. Power failure does not affect ongoing service of WDM109P unless a fiber cut incident occurs. The device has a very low life cycle cost. WDM 109P also provides flexibility in transmitting multi-protocol data through the same fiber.
Plexstar WDM Product Highlights:
- Supports up to 9 lambdas
- P2P maximum capacity: 36G
- P2P Automatic Protection Switching (APS): Available: 1+1 MSP
- Distance up to 120km
- Available transponder types: 15 km, 20 km, 40 km, 60 km, 80 km, 120 km
- Max 4G per lambda
- 1.25G for Gigabit Ethernet transport
- 1.25G to 4G for POS transport
- 622M for STM4
- 2.5G for STM16
- 4G for Fiber Channel
- Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, ZTE, Plexstar and so on
- WDM105: 5 lambdas
- WDM105P: 5 lambdas, MSP protected (1+1)
- WDM105B-E & WDM105B-W: Bidirectional transmission on a single fiber
- WDM109: 9 lambdas
- WDM109P: 9 lambdas, MSP protected (1+1)
- WDM109B-E & WDM109-W: Bidirectional transmission on a single fiber
WDM109P Front View
- Input power: 110/220V AC or -48V DC.
- Power consumption: 8 Watts.
- Dual power input.
- Size: 19" X 11" X 1.75" (1U).
- Weight: 7.5 pounds.
- Compact 1U chassis.
- Operating temperature 0ºC to 70ºC.
- Can operate on room temperature. No extra cooling required.
- No cross talks between lambdas.